'Last Man Standing' Fundraiser
Sarsfields Hurling Club are delighted to announce that the very popular Last Man Standing will be kicking off on the weekend of 6th/7th March with entries now open. This very popular competition based on the Premier League has seen plenty of punters pit their wits against the fixture list looking to pick a winning team each week with the last man or woman standing after the eight week winning or sharing top prize. For only €10 you could be €400 richer by the start of the summer. All you need to do is enter online by following the link below, pick your teams, input your details and pay by card.
1. Each week, simply pick a team playing that week to win – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
2. You can only pick a team to win once so be tactical about who you pick and when
3. All selections must be in before the game week closes. This is normally 60 mins before the first game starts
4. Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. (A reminder email will be sent out so you dont forget).
5. If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round, and you cannot select that team again.
6. If more than one participant remains at the end, the accumulated ‘scored for’ of their selected teams will determine the winner. This also applies if during the competition the remaining players are knocked out in the same gameweek then the player with the highest score will be the winner.
7. If the remaining players ‘scored for’ points are equal then their will be joint winners.